Dec 7 will be the 15 year anniversary of my first domain name registration (Prehensile.com). Here are a few of my highlights along the way…
1) I am the #3 result for “assless chaps” on Google Image Search.
3) Sam Donaldson said “Get a load of that guy!…what an ego!” about me at the 2001 Webby Awards. (NOTE: I was wearing white assless chaps at the time. Seriously.)
5) I Organized a number of adult stars to do a “Pink Aid” fund raiser & DVD after Hurricane Katrina. Habitat for Humanity would not accept the $, so we gave it to the brand new Burners without Borders. (*NSFW)
7) While living in a webcam house, MTV followed me around for a week and did a 30 min doc about my projects called, “Naked on the Net.”
9) Had my long hair cut off on a daytime Talk Show by Danny Bonneducci, Dick Clark, and Mario Lopez. (Mario used my hair as a horse’s mane and galloped around the stage. Seriously.)
10) I was the poster boy for the Facebook precursor, “CollegeClub.com.” My face was on plastic cups, posters, stickers given out on campuses all over the country.
And here’s a video of me explaining them in a little more detail during HugNation Happy Hour: